The drive axle of the loader has a large output torque, a complex structure, and is prone to failures. The causes, phenomena and treatment methods of common failures are now introduced.
1. Abnormal sound. The reason for the noise of the drive axle is more complicated. If the quality of the parts is not qualified, the main transmission assembly is not adjusted properly, and the wear is excessive, the loader will make noise during the work.
(1) The noise caused by improper gear meshing clearance. For example, if the teeth with too large meshing gap collide with each other, the sound will be an unrhythmic "gawking and gawking" sound; if the meshing gap is too small, the teeth will squeeze each other, and the sound will be a continuous "coughing" sound with accompanying sound. Heat; when the meshing gap is uneven, the sound is a rhythmic "hard" sound. In severe cases, the drive axle will swing. The treatment method is to remove the main transmission mechanism and re-adjust the meshing gap of the gears.
(2) The sound of improper bearing clearance. If the bearing clearance is too small, the sound will be a continuous sound of "纓……"; when the bearing clearance is too large, a messy "ha la, ha la" sound will be emitted. The treatment method is to remove the main transmission mechanism and re-adjust the bearing clearance.
(3) Differential noise: If the planetary gear and the cross shaft are stuck, it will make a "crack, crack" sound, and it usually occurs when turning; the sound of poor planetary gear meshing is more complicated, and when the machine is traveling in a straight line , Is the sound of "Uh...", and the higher the speed of the machine, the louder the noise, and there will be a "chuckle, chuckle" sound when turning. The treatment method is to remove the main transmission mechanism and replace the cross shaft or planetary gear.
2. overheat. For example, after the machine is running or operating for a period of time, if you touch the axle housing, if it feels very hot, the drive axle is overheated. The main reason is that the bearing clearance and gear meshing clearance are too small and the lack of lubricating oil. The treatment method is to first check whether there is a lack of lubricating oil. If there is no shortage of oil, the main drive should be removed, and the bearing clearance or gear meshing clearance should be checked and adjusted.
3. Oil spill. Oil leakage is when the machine is operating or parked, there is gear oil seeping out at the junction of the main drive and the axle housing and the inner side of the wheel reducer. Oil leakage at the joint between the main drive and the axle housing is caused by loose bolts or damaged asbestos paper gaskets; oil leakage on the inside of the wheel reducer is mainly caused by the damage of the double-port skeleton oil seal or the "O" seal ring. The treatment method is to replace the double-lip skeleton oil seal or asbestos paper pad.